We are rapidly growing and are looking for an all-star Senior Project Manager to join our team.
HBI's Project Manager will work closely with various project teams and key stakeholders by providing project support across HBI, ensuring delivery on high-level project initiatives.
Introduction to HBI:
The Healthy Back Institute is a high-growth, fast-paced, E-Commerce platform created to help people worldwide live life pain-free, naturally. We are on a mission to change the way people think about health. Over the years, we have helped millions of people who suffer from back and joint pain.
Everything that happens at the Healthy Back Institute is rooted in our core values: Helping People, Trust, Service, Family, and Being Great! These values are the foundation of how we serve our customers and how we treat each other.
My name is Heather Cannone, Chief Operating Officer here at www.losethebackpain.com. This position will report directly to me but work with and manage projects company-wide.
You'll Make an Impact If You Are:
- A Project Manager generalist, having managed multiple large-scale projects company-wide.
- Highly proficient using Wrike, Asana, or similar PM software tools.
- Super skilled at Resource Management.
- An excellent communicator who is passionate about connecting people.
- You have expertise in recognizing continuous improvement opportunities.
- Curious, flexible, and able to adapt to change quickly.
- A self-starter with leadership qualities who can work in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment.
Does this sound like you? Terrific, keep reading!
What You'll Do (not the whole list but some of the good stuff)
- Provide Project Management expertise across the organization managing very high-level, complicated projects.
- Apply best practice project management methodologies (PMBoK) and supporting tools with the ability to guide project team members on current and subsequent stages in the project lifecycle
- Provide exceptional Resource Management, as projects will utilize multiple department resources simultaneously.
- As the team's champion, find creative ways to pitch in and be an advocate for the team
- Define project costs, scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders
- Develop high-quality project guidelines – Terms of Reference, Project Plans, Schedules, Resource Plans, Risk Registers, workflows, progress reports, and financial reporting.
- Establish and manage competing priorities within strict timeframes while maintaining high work standards and accuracy
- Establish the change request process to support the review of change to project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans.
- Develop and manage positive working relationships through effective communication strategies with all stakeholders, demonstrating leadership and effective decision making at all times
- Resolve challenging problems of scale as our organization grows.
- Keeping your eye on the prize, exhibit skill in focusing on desired results
- Effectively delegate to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Perform risk analysis, develop contingency plans, and gather data from teams to proactively raise prioritization, scheduling tradeoff decisions and critical issues with key stakeholders
- Develop and deliver progress reports and training
Qualifications You'll need to be Successful.
- 7-10+ years experience as a Project Manager successfully supporting a broad range of business and technical projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Proficiency in Wrike-Microsoft Project Professional software
- A Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Formal qualifications in best practice project management methodologies (PMBoK) with demonstrated practical experience
- The ability to prioritize work across competing projects, being flexible and agile, with quality deliverables and outcomes
- Strong project administrative skills; time management, coordination of tasks, efficient work practices, attention to detail, and multi-tasking abilities a must!
- Strong working knowledge of G-Suite, Zoom, SLACK, and other modern communication tools. Excellent computer literacy and well-developed business technology skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders at various levels
- High-level interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with PM Training, you will be educating stakeholders on process and deliverables success models.
- Favorably passing a background and reference check.
Benefits of Working at the Healthy Back Institute: Regular Full-time Employee
- A healthy work/life balance and flexible schedule
- Remote/virtual work from home position
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid travel
- Paid continuing education
- Discount on HBI products
- A team-centered culture
What are the next steps?
If your qualifications match our needs,
- You will be asked to take an online skill assessment demonstrating your Project Management skills and knowledge. If you pass the skills test
- You will be invited to Zoom with the Talent Team Manager! If that goes well
- You will be invited to Zoom with the hiring manager.
Please get to know us!
I encourage you to click on the links below and get to know us better!
Explore our proven, Pain Relieving Products here.
And find hundreds of customer Success Stories here.
Check out our reviews on Glassdoor to learn more about our culture!
HBI is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.