Director of Digital Marketing (Customer Acquisition/Growth) REMOTE
Director of Digital Marketing (Customer Acquisition/Growth) REMOTE
Who we are- what we do:
The Healthy Back Institute is a natural health publishing and consumer products company that is a high-growth, fast-paced, DTC, Direct Marketing, E-Commerce platform created to help people worldwide live pain-free lives naturally. We are on a mission to change the way people think about health. Over the last 20 years, we have helped millions of people with back and joint pain.
Our “soul” purpose is to help people get quick, safe, and lasting pain relief.
Everything that happens at the Healthy Back Institute is rooted in our core values.
Freedom, Love, Team, Growth, Excellence, and Courage!
We operate similarly to a start-up- lean, efficient, and in growth mode, with room to grow. We have been in business for 22 years, are profitable, and have never laid anyone off. We wear a few hats, have a health & wellness positive mindset, are collaborative, proficient in technology, and operate through data-driven decision-making.
Check out the Who You Are section- if you feel you have a good amount of what is listed and this remote opportunity makes you say, Yay and WOW!
We want to hear from you!
Who we seek
We seek a Director of Digital Marketing (Customer Acquisition/Growth) to lead our Customer Acquisition Digital Marketing strategy and direct response marketing team.
As the Digital Marketing/Customer Acquisition Growth Director and department head, you will be a catalyst to identify opportunities and strategize and execute HBI's overall Customer Acquisition initiatives through the awesome growing team and outside agency contributors.
Location: Remote from your home office located in the USA.
Who you are-
- A Marketing leader who has worked in-house for a DTC fast-paced, high-growth small to medium organization, running a team and managing agencies for a fast-moving consumer physical product (s).
- A DTC Digital/Growth Marketing leader with hands-on experience acquiring customers through multiple digital omni-channels.
- You have experience in a recurring revenue model/subscription business.
- You have held budgetary responsibility of more than 12 Million Dollars annually for digital ad spend.
- You have experience with Video Sales Letters (VSLs)- managing, providing creative input, and optimization.
- You have designed marketing campaigns and strategies utilizing various special offers, bundles, trials, and more while tracking data and ad spend, gleaming insights, making data-driven decisions, and maximizing offer success.
- A master in data crunching, analytics, and digital measurements, able to make data-driven decisions, pivot readily, and react to real-time data creating dashboards reflective of Marketing activity, including graphs, charts, & formulas.
- You have experience growing revenue and increasing your customer base utilizing SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Paid Search, Video (YouTube) Display, infomercials, commercials, Google suite, and Affiliate programs.
- You have led, managed, and grown a team of direct response marketing customer acquisition channel experts to success, with a mix of in-house team members and agency management.
- You have been responsible for generating large amounts of revenue from existing channels and products while introducing new products and channels into the mix.
- You have performed countless A/B tests, optimizing and scaling new product campaigns.
- You are creative, able to creatively enhance the message, images, flow, and content of all customer Acquisition marketing material, advising team members and third-party agencies' output to stay on brand
- A leader who is equally strategic as you are tactical.
- You are passionate about understanding the customer's journey and audience personas.
- A strong communicator, both in writing and verbal, demonstrating executive-level presentation skills and having a main seat at the leadership table.
Success Factors- What it'll take!
- Seven (most recent) -plus years in performance-based digital marketing in a D2C FMCG, fast-paced, high-growth, 100% employee-dispersed (remote) organization running user acquisition large-scale marketing campaigns across major ad networks being accountable for more than $12m+ ad spend per year.
- High Technical aptitude- Advanced Google Suite proficiency with advanced Google spreadsheets, as well as experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics (Google Certifications a plus)
- Deep knowledge of Key Digital Channels, including Search Marketing, SEO and SEM, YouTube, Affiliates, paid social, Display, and Video Sales Letters (VSL), and infomercials, in addition to media planning, inventory, and data platforms.
- 4+ years of experience leading or directing teams with the ability to build, develop, and manage performance. This position will manage of a group of five-ten in-house team members plus agencies.
Experience that will separate you from the crowd:
- Direct Response, E-commerce/E-Commerce Retail Marketplace, and Nutritional Supplement Industry experience.
The Cool Things You Get To Do...
As a leader within the Marketing Acquisition department, you will:
- Have a seat at the leadership table! Lead, collaborate, and identify opportunities and strategies for HBI's overall Customer Acquisition initiatives, being the voice and expert within the company to speak on customer acquisition's health, growth, and opportunities.
- Be an expert in a D2C, direct marketing environment. You will plan, manage, and optimize an annual marketing budget of twelve million+ in digital spending.
- Hire, mentor, and grow a first-in-class marketing team of both individual contributors and managers to be a customer acquisition “center of excellence.”
- Collaborate and contribute to a re-brand. Get Creative. Solve problems. Innovate. Have a high impact.
- Establish, organize, scale, and present best practices to improve and drive overall customer acquisition strategy and departmental-wide processes.
- Lead and collaborate cross-functionally to accomplish Marketing goals and be accountable for achieving team KPI goals and ROI.
- This team will execute against the company's multiple top-level offer goals Identifying and setting priorities to maximize the impact.
- Optimize and scale existing acquisition channels and offers while Identifying, testing, and growing new acquisition channels and offers.
Please get to know us!
Please click on the links below and get to know us better!
- Check out our Mission, Vision, Values, and Benefits Here!
- Why our Team Members Love working at HBI!
- Explore our proven Pain Relieving Products here.
- And find hundreds of customer Success Stories here.
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor to learn more about our culture!
Pay Range. The role, level, and location determine this position's US base compensation range. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
We are interviewing and Moving Forward. Depending on the position, Interviewing with us may include video and phone interviews, assessments, projects, and scenario-based situations. Although we cannot follow up with every candidate, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
The above job posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the state law where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
HBI is an equal-opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.