Direct Response Copy Chief
Direct Response Copy Chief- Remote
Who we are - what we do.:
The Healthy Back Institute is a high-growth, fast-paced, E-Commerce platform created to help people worldwide live life pain-free, naturally. We are on a mission to change the way people think about health. Over the years, we have helped millions of people who suffer from back and joint pain.
Everything that happens at the Healthy Back Institute is rooted in our core values:
Freedom, Love, Team, Growth, Excellence, and Courage
These values are the foundation of how we serve our customers and how we treat each other. We are seeing a Full-Time, Direct Response Copy Chief to join our team!
We are focused on building a best in class Creative Team to drive our Direct-Response Marketing model to the next level. One of our top initiatives for the second half of 2023 is delivering content that will reshape brand perceptions, influence purchasing decisions, and leave a lasting impact. As the Direct Response Copy Chief, you will spearhead our creative endeavors, taking the lead in guiding our team of Copywriters to craft captivating and irresistible copy that consistently hits the mark. Your role will be pivotal in ensuring our messaging resonates with our audience time and time again.
We are open to a FT or PT role reporting to the Director of Marketing.
What You Have:
As our Copy Chief, you are a visionary wordsmith with an unwavering focus on driving
tangible results through the power of persuasive storytelling. Your expertise lies in crafting compelling copy that not only captivates audiences but also inspires action, converting leads into loyal customers.
As a natural leader, you inspire and guide our team of skilled Copywriters, infusing them with your passion for excellence and direct response expertise. Your collaborative spirit fosters a dynamic work environment, where innovation flourishes, and breakthrough ideas are embraced.
- 5+ years Direct Response Copywriting Experience, exposure to both Frontend and Backend is a MUST.
- 2+ years as a Copy Chief running a team of Copywriters.
- Experience in the Health and Wellness space (portfolio link required).
- You are committed to excellence, ensuring every project delivers exceptional campaign performance.
- You have a proven track record of leading successful teams, knowing how to tap into each writer's strengths to deliver optimal copy.
- You utilize data-driven insights to optimize direct response strategies and maximize ROI.
- You stay ahead of industry trends and consumer behavior to keep direct response messaging relevant.
- You were an early adopter of AI tools and use them in your day to day workflow, understanding how to use them to enhance copy and conversion.
- You can easily navigate Google Workspace and Slack.
- Must have a home office set-up, HBI does not provide equipment.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Become a pivotal player in elevating brand influence and forging lasting connections with customers across an Omni-channel digital landscape.
- Day to day focus will be on assigning and managing content calendar for our Frontend and Backend Copywriters (upfront ads, VSL copy, upsells, cross sells, emails, SMS, product copy, and more).
- Lead, mentor, and motivate the Copywriters, providing guidance to enhance their skills and achieve HBI’s goals.
- Ensure all direct response copy meets necessary legal and compliance requirements.
- Maintain consistency in messaging, brand tone, and voice across all direct response materials.
- Plan and conduct A/B tests on copy elements (e.g., headlines, calls-to-action) to identify the most effective approaches.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, competitor strategies, and consumer behavior to inform copy decisions.
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind people, leaders, and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The Mission. At HBI, we are relentlessly focused on helping people live pain-free lives. It feels good to serve others – and HBI is the leader in helping people live their lives pain-free.
- The Values. The opportunity to make a difference with teammates who believe in our core values of Freedom, Love, Team, Growth, Excellence, and Courage
- The Benefits (only available if employed as W2):
- A healthy work/life balance and flexible schedule
- Remote/virtual work from home position
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (full time only)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible PTO (for full time )
- Paid travel
- Paid continuing education
- Performance-based bonuses
- Discount on HBI products
- An amazing team-centered culture felt at all levels of the company!
Please get to know us!
I encourage you to click on the links below and get to know us better!
- Explore our proven, Pain Relieving Products here.
- And find hundreds of customer Success Stories here.
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor to learn more about our culture!
Please Note: Before applying for the role, know that we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include video and phone interviews, assessments, projects, and scenario-based situations. Although we are unable to follow up with each and every candidate, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
HBI is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
#workfromhome #remotejobs #copychief #directresponse #marketing