Financial Planning & Analysis Consultant (Part-Time Contractor)
Who we are - what we do
The Healthy Back Institute is on a mission to help people live pain free. Over the past 17 years, we have helped millions of people from around the world start thinking about health differently, to begin living pain-free, and most importantly…in a safe and natural way. .
We accomplish this mission with our premium quality products and engaging content, while utilizing the awesome power of direct response marketing.
Everything that happens at the Healthy Back Institute is rooted in our core values:
Freedom, Love, Team, Growth, Excellence, and Courage
These values form the foundation of how we serve our customers and how we treat each other.
We are seeking a highly talented Part-time Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Consultant to join our team!
As an FP&A Consultant, you'll utilize your expertise to analyze and enhance HBI's current processes. Your focus will be on improving the sales forecasting model, budgeting process, and templates, while also partnering directly with the finance team to provide valuable insights.
This is a Part-Time Hourly 1099 Contractor role with an expectation of about a 4-6 month engagement for 80-120 Hours per month, reporting to the Fractional CFO. You will be an important member of the Finance Team at HBI.
Who You Are
We're looking for a highly motivated FP&A Consultant to join our team, responsible for providing expert financial planning and analysis to aid in our decision-making processes. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in a fast-growth organization and knowledge of improving efficiencies in a recurring revenue business model.
What You Have
- 5+ years as an FP&A Consultant with experience in high-growth start-up or related business. Direct Response Marketing industry experience is a plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Demonstrated success with a subscription-based company and expertise in the recurring revenue business model.
- Proficient in sales forecasting techniques such as cohort modeling and dynamic changes.
- Skilled in identifying and tracking KPIs on leading indicators, with a proven track record of making data-driven decisions to improve performance.
- Experience in standardizing budgeting processes and developing templates, with a focus on improving accuracy and efficiency.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage tight, but reasonable, deadlines working with multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Demonstrated high levels of ownership, entrepreneurial initiative, time management, organizational skills and a high desire to see your recommendations drive significant, measurable performance results for the business.
What You’ll Get To Do
- Develop and execute long-term financial plans and strategies that align with the organization's objectives.
- Conduct financial analysis, including revenue and expense analysis, retention rates in sales models, budgeting, forecasting, and trend analysis.
- Provide insights into potential risks and opportunities to the organization's financial health and make recommendations for adjustments to plans accordingly.
- Provide guidance and support to executives and other stakeholders on financial matters.
- Improve current process in providing accurate EBITDA and revenue changes to recurring model
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind people, leaders, and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The Mission. At HBI, we are relentlessly focused on helping people live pain-free lives. It feels good to serve others – and HBI is the leader in helping people live their lives pain-free.
- The Values. The opportunity to make a difference with teammates who believe in our core values of Freedom, Love, Team, Growth, Excellence, and Courage
Please get to know us!
I encourage you to click on the links below and get to know us better!
- Explore our proven, Pain Relieving Products here.
- And find hundreds of customer Success Stories here.
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor to learn more about our culture!
- Our Career page to see the position posting HBI Career Page.
Please Note: Before applying for the role, know that we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include video and phone interviews, assessments, projects, and scenario-based situations. Although we are unable to follow up with each and every candidate, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
The above job posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
HBI is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.