Personal Assistant/Home Manager
Seeking Personal Assistant/Home Manager
My name is Cami Mell, and I am seeking a unique person to fill the special role of Personal Assistant/ House Manager for a very busy CEO out of Austin, TX.
Are you a dynamic, diverse human up for a unique career adventure with endless possibilities?
Can you go from managing vendors to heating lunch, from spreadsheets to making smoothies? Are you meticulous in presentation but can color outside the lines and consider yourself a little bit Dutton with a touch of Dalai Llama?
If that describes you, please read on. This might be your dream job!
Whom I am seeking:
A Home Manager/Personal Assistant who is 50% strategic and planning and 50% execution and hands-on. A roll-up sleeves and get-it-done kind of person.
A person who will manage and efficiently operate two homes while supporting Jesse, who is SUPER busy with his lifestyle and routine. You will work in homes in 78666 and 78704, working hours from 8:00 a.m. CST to 5:30 p.m. CST with occasional weekend tasks.
This position is paying from $75,000 annually.
The Big Picture
- Be a Jack/Jane-of-all trades that can proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions autonomously.
- Utilize technology to organize and manage daily responsibilities and special projects.
- Create a calm, organized, efficient, and well-maintained environment in both homes.
House Management- Keep house organized, grocery shopping, daily cleaning, supply management, Trash and recycling, vendor management, yard maintenance & tidying, plant care, and online shopping management. Travel one hour between two locations to ensure both houses are maintained, stocked, and fully functional—possibly a few times per week—use technology to organize projects, schedules, etc.
Jesse Management: Serve meals, tea, smoothies, entertainment concierge, laundry and ironing, Run errands, assist with pet care, Vehicle Management; Business Related: Process business and personal mail, run items between homeowner and Executive Assistant as needed, and other tasks as required.
Do you have something unique to bring to the table? Do you love to decorate? Do you have a passion for Healthy food? Do you read or listen to Podcasts? Do Goat Yoga or climb mountains? Tell us, tell us!!!
Words that may describe you: Positive, independent, solution-oriented, skilled homemaker, technically savvy, type A, confidential, trustworthy, animal and plant lover, project manager, handy person, healthy mind, body, and soul.
Here is the experience we require:
- 3+ years experience working as a Home Manager / Personal Assistant supporting a busy household
- Proficiency with technology, including Mac computers, printers, scanners, Google Sheets, and Google Docs
- Typing skills of 30 WPM or better
- Extensive online ordering and return experience (tracking, credits, etc.)
- Able to stand/sit for long periods
- Able to work inside and outside of the home to perform work
- Able to walk various terrain- Urban and Rural
- Able to lift and carry items weighing up to 40 pounds
- Live in the Wimberly, Kyle, Buda, South Austin, Driftwood, or Dripping Springs area. This role would be better for someone in North Austin.
- Travel in your vehicle frequently and must have the following: Reliable Transportation, a Valid Texas driver's license, Valid car insurance, Clean driving record.
- Drive up to one hour between homes several times per week. You will be reimbursed for mileage.
About Jesse Cannone-Google him- he is awesome!
- He is a family man.
- In his business and personal life, he advocates for holistic medical practices.
- He maintains a healthy home, including: Cleaning with green products, buying organic foods (even for his pets), and purchasing planet-friendly products.
- He loves the outdoors and music.
- Dog Dad
To learn more about the role, please apply. I look forward to speaking with you!