Value Added Sales Rep (Work from Home)
Value Added Sales Representative - Remote
Who we are- what we do:
The Healthy Back Institute is a high-growth, E-Commerce platform created to help people worldwide live life pain-free, naturally. We are on a mission to change the way people think about health. Over the years, we have helped millions of people who suffer from back and joint pain.
Everything that happens at the Healthy Back Institute is rooted in our core values:
Freedom, Love, Team, Growth, Excellence, Courage!
Here is a link to a self-made video from one of our team members, going “All In” with our Values.- Yep- this is how we roll…
These values are the foundation of how we serve our customers and how we treat each other. We are seeking a highly motivated Value Added Sales Representative (VSR) to join our 100% REMOTE team!
Own your own income and enjoy the FREEDOM to work from anywhere as part of our growing virtual sales team. This role will make 100-150 outbound calls a day, reaching our customers nationwide. Our VSR's are not cold-calling. They are reaching out to people who have already purchased Healthy Back Institute products. These are the most qualified leads you could ask for, people who already believe in our product! Our sales team focuses on building relationships with customers, not hunting for first-time buyers.
Additionally, you won't be tasked with time-consuming data entry. Our sophisticated CRM, with built-in sales automation, allows you to put your time and energy towards helping customers and growing your book of business! You will create a positive experience (win-win) for each caller by executing a conscious sales approach designed with your customer's best interest at heart. This is a FT, hourly + bonus, individual contributor role that reports to the Outbound Sales Manager.
Who You Are
- COMPETITIVE CLOSER who is self-motivated, upbeat, and optimistic; you love competition among the team and are constantly challenging yourself to improve.
- RESULTS-ORIENTED ACHIEVER with relentless work ethic in your DNA. You own your number, put in the dials, and focus on delivering results, even when no one is watching
- RESILIENT OPTIMIST with the ability to stay motivated, adapt to trying new paths or tactics if running into a barrier or a rut and overcome objections and stressful situations with positivity to meet and exceed sales goals
- Who you are not: Afraid of a no, making dials, and owning your sales number.
What You Have:
- Min. 2 years inside sales within the last 5 years w/ proven experience driving company growth
- Min. 2 years providing exceptional customer success via phone
- Min. 1 year working remote from home
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Tech savvy; experience with Google Suite and CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce)
- Minimum internet bandwidth of 25MB download and 10MB upload
- Internet Router or Modem
- Ethernet cable (max. 25 ft)
- Passion for Fitness, Health & Wellness and matching people to products that can help them
- Patience and empathy when building relationships with customers
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred but not required)
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Meet daily sales activity goals by making calls to current, past, and new customers, making 100-150 dials per day
- Educate customers regarding new product offerings and by accurately describing features, content, and uses of products and pricing alternatives
- Work from anywhere utilizing SLACK, Zoom, Salesforce, email, and other technology to execute and own your role!
- Participate in ongoing coaching and feedback to support your own professional development
- Opportunities and challenges you’ll be excited to help us with:
- Finding solutions to help customers live their best pain-free lives.
- Creating maximum trust between HBI and our prospects/customers.
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind people, leaders, and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The Mission. At HBI, we are relentlessly focused on helping people live pain-free lives. It feels good to serve others – and HBI is the leader in helping people live their lives pain-free.
- The Values. The opportunity to make a difference with teammates who believe in our core values of Freedom, Love, Team, Growth, Excellence, and Courage
- The Benefits:
- A healthy work/life balance and flexible schedule
- Remote/virtual work from home position
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (full time only)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible PTO (for full time )
- Paid travel
- Paid continuing education
- Performance-based bonuses
- Discount on HBI products
- An amazing team-centered culture felt at all levels of the company!
Please get to know us!
I encourage you to click on the links below and get to know us better!
- Explore our proven, Pain Relieving Products here.
- And find hundreds of customer Success Stories here.
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor to learn more about our culture!
Please Note: Before applying for the role, know that we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include video and phone interviews, assessments, projects, and scenario-based situations. Although we are unable to follow up with each and every candidate, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
The above job posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
HBI is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
#workfromhome #remotejobs #insidesales #salesrepresentative #telemarketing #salesagent #telesales