Retention Marketing Senior Manager Subscription Data
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A RETENTION MARKETING MANAGER!
GREAT Team. 4.5 Stars on GlassDoor. Remote.
Great opportunity for a Customer Retention Marketing specialist!
The Retention Marketing Manager will manage all of the retention marketing efforts for HBI's subscription-based customers. This hands-on role is an individual contributor role with room to grow! The annual compensation range is generous, with the ability to earn an additional performance bonus.
Who You Are
- You are a savvy marketer who has successfully applied customer retention marketing techniques and strategies in subscription-based DTC businesses.
- Data Nerd! Experienced in understanding all customer subscription behavior, developing subscription/membership data dashboards, gleaning insights about our customer's journey, and developing multi-channel, creative, impactful RETENTION campaigns, improving subscription retention.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Multi-channel RETENTION MARKETING in a subscription-based revenue model, preferrable with DTC brands.
- Experience with various testing models and analyses.
- Have created multi-channel customer retention marketing campaign strategies.
- Data-driven reporting skills (you can analyze multiple sets of data in platform and third-party reporting to conclude and strategize)
- Organizational skills (you can juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-volume, and deadline-driven environment)
- Superb attention to detail (you execute projects with high accuracy.)
Please get to know us!
I encourage you to click on the links below and get to know us better!
- See why WES is "All-In" with the HBI Values! Wes' AWESOME Video
- Explore our proven Pain Relieving Products here.
- And find hundreds of customer Success Stories here.
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor to learn more about our culture!
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind people, leaders, and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The Mission. At HBI, we are relentlessly focused on helping people live pain-free lives. It feels good to serve others – and HBI is the leader in helping people live pain-free lives.
- The Values. The opportunity to make a difference with teammates who believe in our core values of Freedom, Love, Team, Growth, Courage, and Excellence
- High Impact. Your role is VERY important to us! You will understand our customer's journey, analyze data, create strategies, and execute decisions, increasing customer satisfaction, longevity, and retention.
Who is HBI?:
Here at the Healthy Back Institute, we are on a mission to change how people think about health and support people in their journey to live pain-free lives. Over the years, we have helped millions of people live pain-free, safely, and naturally. Everything that happens at the Healthy Back Institute is rooted in our core values and our purpose to free people from pain. These are the foundations of how we serve our customers, as well as how we treat each other.
We are an equal-opportunity employer.